Emile is in the Semifinals of the GESAwards!!!!
The Global EdTech Startup Awards (GESAwards) are the world’s largest EdTech competition.
Over 3,500 startups from across the world have applied to GESAwards, for the opportunity to be given a global voice and to be crowned the Most Promising EdTech Startup of the year!
In addition to promoting the best EdTech startups, GESAwards helps to build local EdTech ecosystems, connect to a global market and provide mentoring. Today GESAwards has become a significant player in promoting EdTech innovative solutions that address real educational problems.
We are absolutely delighted to say that Emile has been invited to pitch at the London semifinal!
We’ll be pitching (virtually) on the 20th November. Fingers crossed we can reach the final!
Other semifinals are being held in: Frankfurt, Tel Aviv, Helsinki, Mumbai, Madrid, Boston, Hong Kong, Accra, Curitiba, Mexico City, Tokyo, and Moscow.
EdTech Startups are judged according to the following criteria:
1. Address a clear educational pain, relevant to the market
2. Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
3. Have an outstanding user experience
4. Show potential for tremendous growth in their user base
5. Operate in the context of a sustainable business mode