Our games have been developed with our partners from Manchester Metropolitan University’s Faculty of Education, so you can rest assured that they meet and cover all the topics covered in the KS2 SATs papers.
If your students use Emile for 15 minutes a week, the school’s SATs results will ROCKET!
All our Emile products harness the power of games-based learning and gamification.
Students are engaged by an enchanting adventure, crazy characters, enthralling game modes, ultra competitive class competitions, school leaderboards for most effort & most improved, reward systems that encourage more use and trophies to display. All these features lead students to wanting to answer questions, explore new concepts or revisit known topics.
By making use of a simple Assess, Practise and Achieve model, we ensure that students are working at the right level and are making progress.
Grammar with Emile covers the punctuation and grammar requirements of key stage 1 and key stage 2 and includes:
– Capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamations
– Nouns – proper nouns, common nouns, collective nouns, abstract nouns, pronouns
– Singular & plural
– Punctuation – apostrophes, speech marks
– Verbs – verb tenses, infinitives, modal verbs
– Prefixes & suffixes
– comparative & superlative, fronted adverbials
– Prepositions, connections and conjunctions
– Subordinate clauses
– Subject & object, active & passive
– Synonyms, antonyms, homophones
– and more!
Use Emile for homework and see how your students are progressing at the click of a button. It even works on most mobile phones.
Let your Students compete and progress, to see not only who is the best, but also who can make the most progress.